Boise Youth Summit
The Church of Christ in Boise invites you to bring your kids, teenagers and yourself to the 2018 Boise Youth Summit!
BYS is an annual event for people of all ages to share in:
- A series of coordinated Bible lessons
- Encouragement by and for our young people
- Floating the Boise River
- Games, sports and fun
- Food, singing and fellowship
See the 2018 flyer here.
To join in the fun, please have each participating person (both children and adults) fill out the registration form here by June 30th to ensure you get a tee-shirt. Also, without an accurate count, we may not provide enough food or other resources.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We'd love to see you there!
BYS 2018 Details:
When: July 20-22, 2018
Speaker: Travis Dehlinger
Topic: Being a Disciple of Jesus
- Friday, 7 P.M. - Following His Footsteps
- Saturday, 9 A.M. - To Be or Not To Be
- Saturday, 11 A.M. - The Truth Will Make You Free
- Sunday, 9:30 A.M. - Are You Bored?
- Sunday, 11:00 A.M. - More Than a Four-Year Plan
- River Float